Tuesday 15 May 2012

RED

You all know I love lipstick. I like it pink, I like it dark red, blood red, I like it nude, I like it a lot you see. The last one I'm addicted to is the Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet 38 La Fascinante. It's a red luminous matte colour. I love it because when I wear it, it's like I have no makeup at all, and I don't feel that level of comfort wearing any other red lipstick.  Whenever I wore red lipstick (particularly red) I would always have to check my makeup every hour, to make sure it looked okay. With Rouge Allure Velvet you really don't have to, because it actually becomes a part of your lips, it blends perfectly and it isn't sticky at all. Bye bye hair sticking uncomfortably to your lips on windy days! Oh, and no worries about lipstick marks all over the glasses - it doesn't leave marks.

It's a matte dark red, a sensual colour that makes me feel I rule wherever I go! (This sounds like an ad slogan, doesn't it?! :P) Anyway, try it and tell me what you think about it!



For more information on it, visit Chanel's website.

Have you joined me already? NOOOOOO?!!!! Shame on you! :P




Instagram: @thebubblygirlinglasses



Beijinhos,

The Bubbly Girl in Glasses
A Menina dos Óculos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a bubbly comment!