Saturday 12 May 2012

Mulberry addiction

As you already know, I love good-quality bags. That's one of my true passions and I simply cannot resist to Carolina Herrera, Mulberry, Hermès, Balenciaga and Proenza Schouler. These are by far my favourite brands.

I have been promising myself for a while now a Mulberry (Yup, remember the Alexa I was craving for?! Still don't have it - always end up spending money in other stuff). Well I didn't buy the Alexa (YET), but I bought the Black Spongy Pebbled Effie Satchel, just for starters (I'd like to think so, at least). This is a very practical bag for everyday use, but which can be adapted for a night out, and has recently joined the Mulberry family, so who knows?! It may become iconic one day! Apart from a vintage quilted black leather backpack I bought a couple of months ago, this is my first real investment bag since I arrived, so I'm quite happy about it. Couldn't be happier indeed!

Later in the week, photos with MYYYY PRECIIIOOOOOOUSSSS!


Enjoy your Saturday! I will probably be strolling around the Soho and visit (finally hopefully) the Louboutin exhibition (let's just hope Mr. Bubbly won't be exhausted after his morning football coaching session).

Oh, and didn't you forget something very, truuuuly important? Ah ah, I suspected so! What are you waiting for? Join me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheBubblyGirlinGlasses


Instagram: @thebubblygirlinglasses


Beijinhos,

The Bubbly Girl in Glasses
A Menina dos Óculos

1 comment:

  1. É linda!!! Sua danada, já entras-te no mundo Mulberry, e eu ainda não :( mas quero muiiiiito!! falta só o money!! :)but I will be there ;)

    é linda, depois faz post com ela :)

    Beijinhos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a bubbly comment!