Monday 28 May 2012

and the sun is STILL shining in London

We don't have beach in London, but that doesn't mean we don't sunbathe, because we do! We just do it differently: we go to one of the many parks and lay on the grass wearing our bikinis. And that's not as good as being at the beach, but it will have to do!

Here's my latest buy: a red and white Gilly Hicks plaid bikini. I know, I know, it looks like a picnic cloth, but that's just what I like about it. I usually wear Brazilian bikinis but it seemed impossible to find one in London. So, I simply opted for a cute look with this one. For the ones who don't know the brand, Gilly Hicks belongs to the Abercrombie and Fitch group and is a must-go store if you fancy lingerie and cute beach dresses and shorts!

Have a fantastic day and enjoy the sun!

Beijinhos,

The Bubbly Girl in Glasses
A Menina dos Óculos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a bubbly comment!