Thursday 15 December 2011

shopping frenzy (6)

i miss my dogs SOOOO MUUUUCH

My latest shopping afternoon was in Colchester. Since then, no shopping for me.:( I just don't seem to have enough time for that. Today I'll share the earrings I bought there at TOPSHOP, by Freedom. I also bought a dress, a 70s-inspired top and some other accessories, but I'll leave it for another time.


A minha última tarde de compras foi em Colchester. Desde então, nada de compras para mim!:( Simplesmente parece que o tempo se evapora. Hoje, partilho convosco os brincos qie comprei lá, na TOPSHOP, da Freedom. também comprei um vestido, um top inspirado nos anos 70 e outros acessórios, mas é melhor deixar isso para outra ocasião.



I love 70s/80s-inspired jewelry and 
the colours/shapes in these resemble those 

Beijinhos,

A Menina dos Óculos
The Bubbly Girl in Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a bubbly comment!