Saturday 17 December 2011

...and tomorrow...


PORTUGAL, here we coooooome! 

:)

We already managed to buy almost all our Christmas presents yesterday (that's why I didn't even have time to post in the blog) and today we'll finish with the Christmas shopping and will be preparing all the final details for our trip tomorrow, such as packing - this will be my greatest adventure for sure.

I almost forgot to tell you: it snowed in London yesterday (only for 10 minutes or so)! Though it was more or less like a demo of a real snowy day, I really enjoyed it. Childish me!

Well, and now, time for Christmas shopping and for buying the National Express tickets.:)

I'll leave you with some photos of my beautiful hometown, Viana do Castelo, where I'm going for Christmas.



...e amanhã...

Portugal, aqui vamos nós!

:)

Já conseguimos comprar quase todos os presentes ontem (por isso é que não consegui preparar nenhum post para o blogue) e hoje vamos terminar as compras de Natal e tratar dos últimos detalhes para a viagem - como fazer as malas, que desconfio vá resultar numa grande aventura.

Quase me esquecia de vos contar: ontem nevou cá em Londres (só por dez minutos, é verdade...) Embora tenha sido mais uma demo do que poderá ser um verdadeiro dia de neve, eu delirei! Criancices minhas, vá!:)

E agora, é hora para acabar as compras de Natal e comprar os bilhetes do National Express.

Deixo-vos com algumas fotografias da minha cidade liiiiinda, Viana do Castelo.





Beijinhos,

A Menina dos Óculos
The Bubbly Girl in Glasses

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics and nice blog! please If u have time stop by our new blog! we would like to have ur opinion! Especially on the pics! Thank you!

    EighteenFortyseven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi EighteenFortySeven!

    I will surely visit your blog and give you my opinion on your photos!:)

    thanks for passing by!

    xoxo,

    The Bubbly Girl in Glasses

    ReplyDelete

Leave a bubbly comment!