Monday 28 November 2011

shopping frenzy (3)

This time... vintage jewelry, and as I unveiled yesterday, bought at the weekend, at Portobello Market.

So, let's start with vintage earrings, one of my dearest passions.

You have already seen this pair of earrings in my previous post. I find them perfect to go with a dress or to just add some extra glamour to an outfit.


I simply fell in love with these. They look so irresistibly retro! Also they can go with most colours and give a personal touch to a simple outfit. They can also work as statement earrings.

  
 I'm absolutely sure your opinion on these isn't going to be unanimous . I personally like them because of the colour contrast and size. I think they will look lovely with a sophisticated hairdo.


It's time for necklaces now! I was ever so glad with the results of this shopping afternoon. Aren't these the cutest things?

 If I had to define this necklace I would have to say: shiny, but elegant. My mother used to have a similar one when I was little and I remember wearing it sometimes when she wasn't around. Yes, Mum, I plead guilty.:)



 This is the last vintage piece of jewelry I bought on saturday and I am so in love with it. I'd say it's one of my favourites from my necklace collection. It can go with a posh dress, with an elegant black turtleneck top. Just can't wait to wear it!

As I had already told you before, Portobello Market (Notting Hill) is one of the best if you're into vintage jewelry. If you're interested, bring your wallet and start buying! There's plenty of variety!

Have a great evening!

XOXO,
Beijinhos,

The Bubbly Girl in Glasses
A Menina dos Óculos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a bubbly comment!