Tuesday 17 July 2012

in love with...



They're not in my closet (YET) but aren't they the loveliest?

They are the latest JC Skulltini. They are black leather loafers with gorgeous golden skulls studded all over them. I'm definitely craving for them.

MUST. WAIT. TO. BUY. 
CONTROL. THE. IMPULSE. 
YOU. ARE. STRONG.
BREAAAATHE. :)

Have a look! 

You can find these gorgeous at solestruck.com, more precisely HERE. I love this website! Although it takes a long time for orders to arrive to the UK (it's a US website and we do have to pay custom duties and VAT), it's totally worth the wait and the money, because you can find models here that you wouldn't be able to buy otherwise, as they're not for sale neither at stores in London nor through UK online shopping. websites.

Hope you enjoyed the news!

Enjoy your day and follow me on



Instagram: @thebubblygirlinglasses


Beijinhos,

A Menina dos Óculos
The Bubbly Girl in Glasses

2 comments:

  1. They're so fab!!! I just love them... I'm sure you won't regret buying them :)
    Christian Louboutin has a similar pair, It's very easy find copies of them: http://www.romwe.com/point-rivets-black-flat-shoes-p-18054.html
    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gonçalo,

    I will have to wait a bit to buy these ones. :) I also love the CL, but the thing is that those ones are studded with spikes. I prefer these with little skulls, instead of spikes. Find them more creative and original. :)

    Thanks for the tip.:)

    beijinhos,

    A Menina dos Óculos
    The Bubbly Girl in Glasses

    ReplyDelete

Leave a bubbly comment!