Friday 2 March 2012

Yup, I'm still alive!

Hello, Bubbly Buddies!

How have you been? I have lots of news to tell you about and I don't actually know how to start with.

Firstly, I'm ill (again), looking like a zombie, in bed, with the most terrible flu (again)! Hate this so much! Grrrrrrh!

Secondly, I'm still in London, still loving it and still don't intend to move permanently to Portugal.

Thirdly, my course at Central Saint Martins has been great. I loved it and am now sure that's what I want to do.

Well, and that's it for my brief update. I will leave the biggest surprise for a different post. It will be a long story and I am too sleepy (this flu is killing me) to tell you all about it now.

I've missed you guys!

Beijinhos,

A Menina dos Óculos
The Bubbly Girl in Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a bubbly comment!